MESSANGI ONLINE PRIVACY AND DATA PROTECTION POLICYMessangi Corporation and its operating divisions, subsidiaries, affiliates and branches (collectively, “Messangi,” the “Company,” “we” or “us”) are committed to protecting the privacy of information you provide to us. Accordingly, Messangi provides this privacy and information practices statement to inform you about our online information practices, the kinds of information we may collect, how we intend to use and share that information, and how you can correct or change such information (“Privacy Statement”). Last Updated: 9/2/2020
TRANSPARENCY/NOTICE – WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE ITThe types of Personal Information we may collect (directly from you or from Third Party-sources) and our privacy practices depend on the nature of the relationship you have with Messangi and the requirements of applicable law. Below are some of the ways we collect information and how we use it.
INFORMATION MESSANGI COLLECTSIn general, Messangi collects information from you based upon our business relationship, your use of our Sites and Services, and includes information that may be deemed Personal Information, such as title, name, address, phone number, email address, user name, Internet Protocol address, and billing and payment information related to payments for Services or programs.
HOW MESSANGI COLLECTS PERSONAL INFORMATIONSome of the ways that Messangi may collect your Personal Information include:
- Messangi may collect Personal Information from you through various channels, including the Services, in surveys, during business or marketing events, and when delivering programs and Services to you.
- When you use the Services, Messangi may provide you with opportunities to sign up to receive specific information and may ask for your contact information (e.g. name, company name, company address, phone number or email address), so that we can send you specific information about our products, Services, with your consent.
- As you navigate the Sites and use the Services, certain passive information may also be collected, including Internet Protocol addresses, cookies, navigational data, advertisements clicked, the name of the domain and host from which you access the Internet, the browser software you use and your operating system, your browser settings, your mobile device type, the date and time you access our Services and other device identifiers. This type of information is used for the purposes of gathering data to provide improved administration of our Services, and to improve the quality of your experience when interacting with our Services.
INFORMATION FROM THIRD-PARTY SOURCESMessangi may collect information about you from Third-Party sources to supplement information provided by you, including Internet Protocol addresses, cookies, navigational data and advertisements clicked. This supplemental information allows us to verify information that you have provided to Messangi and to enhance our ability to provide you with information about our business, products and Services. Messangi’s agreements with these Third Party-sources typically limit how the Company may use this supplemental information.
HOW MESSANGI USES YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATIONDepending on how you interact with Messangi, we and our Third Party-service providers may also use Personal Information in a variety of ways, including:
- Providing Information and Services You Requested. Messangi may use the Personal Information about you to fulfill requests for programs, Services, or information that you may request, including information about potential or future Services, including to: (a) generally manage your information and accounts; (b) respond to questions, comments and requests; (c) provide access to certain areas and features of the Services; and (d) allow you to register for events or participate in webinars.
- Marketing Products and Services. Messangi may use the Personal Information about you to provide you with materials about offers, products and services offered by us, including new content or information about future services on Messangi Sites. Messangi may provide you with these materials by phone, postal mail, facsimile or email, as permitted by applicable law. Such uses include: (a) to tailor content, advertisements, and offers; (b) to notify you about offers, products, and services that may be of interest to you; (c) to provide Services to you; (d) for other purposes disclosed at the time that you provide Personal Information; or (e) otherwise with your consent. If you do not wish us to use your Personal Information for marketing purposes, you may contact us at any time to opt out of the use of your Personal Information for such purposes, as further described below.
- Research and Development. Messangi may use your Personal Information to create non-identifiable information that we may use alone or in the aggregate with information obtained from other sources, in order to help us to optimally deliver our existing products and Services or develop new products, processes and services.
- Other Uses. Messangi may use your Personal Information for other purposes disclosed to you at the time you provide Personal Information or with your consent.